We are looking for a vibrant and motivated digital communications and brand coordinator to join our growing team. The position is permanent full-time, primarily Monday – Friday but must be flexible for days, evenings, nights and weekends as required for events.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement short-, medium- and long-term marketing strategies
- Manage and grow social media accounts by creating and scheduling content, interacting with followers and answering questions across Facebook and Instagram
- Assist in the creation of both print and digital materials including product labels and display materials, advertising, posters and merchandise for both internal and external use and coordinate with outside suppliers as needed
- Collaborate with the brewhouse and taproom to host events such as beer launches, promotions and other regular events
- Provide support to the sales team and wholesale customers
- Identify and develop new ways of connecting with our customer base
- Assist in establish brand standards to ensure consistency
- Work with the management team to grow the business
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, have a current NSW RSA and ideally:
- Have a passion for marketing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative (Photoshop and Illustrator) and other digital design software
- Photography and video editing experience
- Exceptional presentation and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Self-driven and able to perform tasks under minimal supervision
- Have a good knowledge and passion for craft beer including marketing trends
At Five Barrels, we pride ourselves in creating a friendly and fun workplace. As a member of our team, you can expect:
- Fair compensation based on experience
- Inclusion in the evolution of the company
- Sweet staff perks like lunch, staff discounts and access to ‘shorties’ from the canning runs.
- Mentorship and learning opportunities related to craft beer – one of your first days on the job will be in the brewhouse learning the process.
- Equal opportunities for all
If this sounds like your ideal job, send your resume and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th of January.