We are looking for a vibrant and motivated taproom manager to join our growing team. The position is permanent full-time working a four-day work week (Thursday – Sunday).
The Taproom Manager’s responsibilities will be:
- Opening and closing the taproom including assisting in cleaning equipment
- General bar operations including serving patrons
- Manage sales of takeaway beer, merchandise and food truck orders
- Maintain a clean, friendly, welcoming environment at all times
- Assist in the scheduling and training of casual staff
- Assist in planning and executing special events in the taproom
- Working towards continuous improvement of taproom operations
- Working with the management team to grow the business
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, have a current NSW RSA and ideally:
- Have prior taproom/bartending management experience
- Have a good knowledge and passion for craft beer
- Exceptional presentation and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Solid understanding of your responsibilities as an RSA
At Five Barrels, we pride ourselves in creating a friendly and fun workplace. As a member of our team, you can expect:
- Fair compensation above award based on work performance
- Inclusion in the evolution of the company
- Sweet staff perks like lunch, staff discounts and access to ‘shorties’ from the canning runs.
- Mentorship and learning opportunities related to craft beer – one of your first days on the job will be in the brewhouse learning the process.
- Equal opportunities for all
If this sounds like your ideal job, send your resume and cover letter through to email@example.com by the 29th of September. Job commencement will be 14th October.